Re: recipient rewrite when sender != <>

  • Fabio Sangiovanni
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 28, 2013
      Wietse Venema <wietse <at> porcupine.org> writes:

      > Wietse Venema:
      > > Would it be possible to describe the problem that you are trying
      > > to solve, instead of your solution (routing <> senders differently).
      > > It is an uncommon requirement. Arbitrary routing requires a procedural
      > > language, which is currently not included with Postfix.
      >
      > Your original solution was about rewriting instead of routing, but
      > apart from that, same limitation applies.
      >
      > Wietse

      With my "original solution", do you mean the access table with
      REDIRECT directive? It's the first thing I came up with, but I changed
      my mind quite rapidly because of its poorness in dealing with multiple
      recipients.
    • Fabio Sangiovanni
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 28, 2013
        Wietse Venema <wietse <at> porcupine.org> writes:

        > In the end, it appears that the more verbose configuration language
        > wins.

        Thanks, this should also get rid of the double instance + content filter.
        It should work properly, and let's hope requirements don't change :)

        Fabio