postfix.org down?

  • Charles Marcus
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
      for me at least...

      --

      Best regards,

      Charles
    • btb
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
        On 2013.08.20 10.23, Charles Marcus wrote:
        > for me at least...

        http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.postfix.org
      • Charles Marcus
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
          On 2013-08-20 10:29 AM, btb <btb@...> wrote:
          On 2013.08.20 10.23, Charles Marcus wrote:
          for me at least...

          http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.postfix.org

          Well, it is back up now for me, so either it was really down for a few minutes, or there was some kind of DNS issue local to me...

          --

          Best regards,

          Charles
        • Jeffrey 'jf' Lim
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
            On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Charles Marcus
            <CMarcus@...> wrote:
            > On 2013-08-20 10:29 AM, btb <btb@...> wrote:
            >
            > On 2013.08.20 10.23, Charles Marcus wrote:
            >
            > for me at least...
            >

            > http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.postfix.org
            >

            > Well, it is back up now for me, so either it was really down for a few
            > minutes, or there was some kind of DNS issue local to me...

            it was down for a while for me too. Either way, it's back up now, so
            no worries? Unless somehow you think that this is an issue to worry
            about?

            -jf

            --
            He who settles on the idea of the intelligent man as a static entity
            only shows himself to be a fool.

            and if you use the program, he is your master."
            --Richard Stallman
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
              Charles Marcus:
              > for me at least...

              Try www.postfix.org.

              Wietse
            • Charles Marcus
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
                On 2013-08-20 11:09 AM, wietse@... (Wietse Venema) <wietse@... (Wietse Venema)> wrote:
                Charles Marcus:

                for me at least...

                Try www.postfix.org.

                I did, it was down for about 2 or 3 minutes. By the time someone else responded, it was back up.

                One other person said it was down momentarily for them too, so it most likely wasn't a local problem on my end.

                No worries though...

                --

                Best regards,

                Charles