Postfix - smtpd_upstream_proxy_protocol and smtpd_proxy_filter

  • osax
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      Is it possible to use both smtpd_proxy_filter and
      smtpd_upstream_proxy_protocol simultaneously?

      I am using haproxy in front of postfix with "smtpd_upstream_proxy_protocol =
      haproxy"
      I would also like to send all mail through the smtpd_proxy_filter for
      tracking purposes.

      Is the above possible seeing that the Proxy header gets sent through first
      before I get a 220 code?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
        osax:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Is it possible to use both smtpd_proxy_filter and
        > smtpd_upstream_proxy_protocol simultaneously?

        Yes.