pip -o flags=uhFORD

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 12:03 PM
      When testing postfix2.10 against my master.cf and main.cf, it throws up a complaint about this line:

      procmail unix - n n - - pipe -o flags=uhFORD user=vpopmail argv=/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -m USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/local/etc/procmailrc.common

      which I've been using for years to enable procmail processing on my mysql users.

      all of uhFORD are defined in http://www.postfix.org/pipe.8.html

      --
      The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 12:11 PM
        LuKreme:
        > When testing postfix2.10 against my master.cf and main.cf, it
        > throws up a complaint about this line:
        >
        > procmail unix - n n - - pipe -o flags=uhFORD user=vpopmail argv=/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -m USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/local/etc/procmailrc.common
        >
        > which I've been using for years to enable procmail processing on
        > my mysql users.
        >
        > all of uhFORD are defined in http://www.postfix.org/pipe.8.html

        It rightfully complains that "flags" is a non-existent parameter.
        In other words, "-o flags=uhFORD" has no useful effect.

        However, "flags=uhFORD" would have effect if you did not have "-o" there.