minor typo in log message

  • John Fawcett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2013
      I noticed this minor typo in a log message in util/vstring_vstream.c in
      function vstring_get_null_bound

      I guess

      if (bound <= 0)
      msg_panic("vstring_get_nonl_bound: invalid bound %ld", (long)
      bound);

      should be

      if (bound <= 0)
      msg_panic("vstring_get_null_bound: invalid bound %ld", (long)
      bound);

      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2013
        John Fawcett:
        > I noticed this minor typo in a log message in util/vstring_vstream.c in
        > function vstring_get_null_bound
        >
        > I guess
        >
        > if (bound <= 0)
        > msg_panic("vstring_get_nonl_bound: invalid bound %ld", (long)
        > bound);
        >
        > should be
        >
        > if (bound <= 0)
        > msg_panic("vstring_get_null_bound: invalid bound %ld", (long)
        > bound);

        Thanks, you found a cut-and-paste error.