Re: allow some senders, but block everyone else

  • Florin Andrei
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2013
      I solved my routing problem... by switching to Exim. :)

      Arbitrary routing decisions can be implemented by simply daisy-chaining
      routers in a config file. It's actually surprising how easy it is to
      read the whole logic at once just by glancing at one file. Almost like
      pseudo-code.

      Their users list was also very helpful, and the overall tone of the
      discussion was friendly and non-dismissive towards this complete Exim
      newbie. That was a pretty stark contrast.

      I've been using Postfix for over a decade now, and I thought I could do
      anything with it (provided that enough research and tests are
      performed), but I was amazed how much easier it was to solve a complex
      problem like this with Exim.

      --
      Florin Andrei
      http://florin.myip.org/