Re: per recipient access table?

  • Drizzt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      On 2013-07-24 22:18:55 (+0200), Franz Schwartau <franz@...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > I'd like to implement black- and whitelist entries on a per
      > recipient basis with postfix.
      >
      > I know restriction class as described here:
      >
      > http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html
      >
      > But I need different sets of black- and whitelists per recipient, e. g.
      >
      > recpient value action
      > test@... 10.10 REJECT
      > test@... 10.20 REJECT
      >
      > sendmail's check_compat is something I have in mind. How do I
      > accomplish this with postfix?
      >
      > BTW. of course a policy daemon can be used, but I'd like to
      > implement it without additional software.

      You can accomplish by using restriction classes as documented here:
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        On 7/24/2013 3:18 PM, Franz Schwartau wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > I'd like to implement black- and whitelist entries on a per
        > recipient basis with postfix.
        >
        > I know restriction class as described here:
        >
        > http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html

        Yes, that feature will work for this, but would require a separate
        restriction class for each recipient.

        This would be usable for a handful of recipients, but would soon
        become unmanageable with dozens or more recipients.

        > But I need different sets of black- and whitelists per recipient, e. g.
        >
        > recpient value action
        > test@... 10.10 REJECT
        > test@... 10.20 REJECT

        Use a policy service.