per recipient access table?

  • Franz Schwartau
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      Hi!

      I'd like to implement black- and whitelist entries on a per recipient
      basis with postfix.

      I know restriction class as described here:

      But I need different sets of black- and whitelists per recipient, e. g.

      recpient value action
      test@... 10.10 REJECT
      test@... 10.20 REJECT

      sendmail's check_compat is something I have in mind. How do I accomplish
      this with postfix?

      BTW. of course a policy daemon can be used, but I'd like to implement it
      without additional software.

      Best regards
      Franz
    • Drizzt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        On 2013-07-24 22:18:55 (+0200), Franz Schwartau <franz@...> wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > I'd like to implement black- and whitelist entries on a per
        > recipient basis with postfix.
        >
        > I know restriction class as described here:
        >
        > http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html
        >
        > But I need different sets of black- and whitelists per recipient, e. g.
        >
        > recpient value action
        > test@... 10.10 REJECT
        > test@... 10.20 REJECT
        >
        > sendmail's check_compat is something I have in mind. How do I
        > accomplish this with postfix?
        >
        > BTW. of course a policy daemon can be used, but I'd like to
        > implement it without additional software.

        You can accomplish by using restriction classes as documented here:
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
          On 7/24/2013 3:18 PM, Franz Schwartau wrote:
          > Hi!
          >
          > I'd like to implement black- and whitelist entries on a per
          > recipient basis with postfix.
          >
          > I know restriction class as described here:
          >
          > http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html

          Yes, that feature will work for this, but would require a separate
          restriction class for each recipient.

          This would be usable for a handful of recipients, but would soon
          become unmanageable with dozens or more recipients.

          > But I need different sets of black- and whitelists per recipient, e. g.
          >
          > recpient value action
          > test@... 10.10 REJECT
          > test@... 10.20 REJECT

          Use a policy service.