Re: Postfix not accepting remote connections
- On 7/19/2013 5:11 PM, Sam Flint wrote:
> Sorry, Gmail.Ok, so this is the real problem you're trying to solve. You believe you
> I'm testing by attempting to connect with my android tablet
cannot connect to Postfix with the Android tablet, correct?
What operation are you performing that is failing?
1. Are you attempting to send an email from the tablet to a mailbox on
the Postfix server, and it's failing?
2. Are you trying to read your IMAP mailbox and it's failing?
3. Are you trying to send an email through Postfix to some other
address, say example@...?
Answering these questions should allow us to get you on the right path
- ................Fri 19.Jul'13 at 16:26:57 -0500, Sam Flint................
> my postfix will not accept remote connections, but it will accept local.Should you add $mydomain to $mydestination?
> postconf -n:
> broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
> config_directory = /etc/postfix
> home_mailbox = Maildir/
> inet_interfaces = all
> inet_protocols = ipv4, ipv6
> message_size_limit = 30720000
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost, localhost.localdomain
James Griffin: jmz at kontrol.kode5.net
A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38