Re: 2.10 problem

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 18, 2013
      >> # main.cf
      >> smtpd_relay_restrictions =
      >

      > let this be undefined in main.cf
      >

      >> # master.cf
      >> submission inet n - n - - smtpd
      >> -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
      >

      >> -o
      >> smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject_plaintext_session,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
      >
      > change -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=
      > add -o
      > smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

      Following your advice, I've switched to the following config. Does it
      look OK? I don't need reject_plaintext_session?

      master.cf:
      smtp inet n - n - 1 postscreen
      smtpd pass - - n - - smtpd
      tlsproxy unix - - n - 0 tlsproxy
      submission inet n - n - - smtpd
      -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
      -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=
      -o smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

      main.cf (no smtpd_relay_restrictions):
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination,permit
      postscreen_greet_action = enforce
      postscreen_pipelining_enable = yes
      postscreen_pipelining_action = enforce
      postscreen_non_smtp_command_enable = yes
      postscreen_non_smtp_command_action = enforce
      postscreen_bare_newline_enable = yes
      postscreen_bare_newline_action = enforce

      - Grant