Monitoring

  • Roman Gelfand
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
      Is there open source web based postfix server monitoring software?

      I am looking to see if there is something to monitor queue size, etc...

      Thanks in advance
    • Erwan David
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
        On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 02:14:39PM CEST, Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2@...> said:
        > Is there open source web based postfix server monitoring software?
        >
        > I am looking to see if there is something to monitor queue size, etc...
        >
        > Thanks in advance

        munin has some postifx monitoring plugins (among them the queue size)
      • Przemysław Orzechowski
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
          W dniu 17.07.2013 14:14, Roman Gelfand pisze:
          > Is there open source web based postfix server monitoring software?
          >
          > I am looking to see if there is something to monitor queue size, etc...
          >
          > Thanks in advance

          Cacti + some scripts on server for SNMP for examle something like this

          http://www.pitt-pladdy.com/blog/_20091122-164951%2B0000%20Postfix%20stats%20on%20Cacti%20%28via%20SNMP%29/
        • José Luís Faria
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
            I'm using

            http://mailgraph.schweikert.ch/

            Em 17-07-2013 13:14, Roman Gelfand escreveu:
            > Is there open source web based postfix server monitoring software?
            >
            > I am looking to see if there is something to monitor queue size, etc...
            >
            > Thanks in advance
          • Mike
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
              On 13-07-17 09:14 AM, Roman Gelfand wrote:
              > Is there open source web based postfix server monitoring software?
              >
              > I am looking to see if there is something to monitor queue size, etc...
              >
              > Thanks in advance

              Nagios has a "check_mailq" plugin that works very well with Postfix.

              --
              Looking for (employment|contract) work in the
              Internet industry, preferably working remotely.
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 17, 2013
                On 17/07/2013 15:14, Roman Gelfand wrote:
                > Is there open source web based postfix server monitoring software?
                >
                > I am looking to see if there is something to monitor queue size, etc...
                >
                > Thanks in advance

                mailgraph: http://mailgraph.schweikert.ch/
                queuegraph: http://www.arschkrebs.de/postfix/queuegraph/

                maybe take a look at here: