multiple relay

  • Pol Hallen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi all :-) I'm not sure which parameters is correct, I've:

      pc1 - user1
      pc2 - user2
      pc3 - user3

      I need set postifx with multiple relay:

      if user1 send an email to domain1, postfix should be send using
      mail.server1.org with sasl.

      if user2 send an email to domain2, postfix should be send using
      mail.server2.org with sasl.

      If users, sends mail to other domain, postfix should be send using
      classical smtp without authentication.

      Is there a howto or help for me?

      thanks!

      Pol
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
        Pol Hallen:
        > Hi all :-) I'm not sure which parameters is correct, I've:
        >
        > pc1 - user1
        > pc2 - user2
        > pc3 - user3
        >
        > I need set postifx with multiple relay:
        >
        > if user1 send an email to domain1, postfix should be send using
        > mail.server1.org with sasl.
        >
        > if user2 send an email to domain2, postfix should be send using
        > mail.server2.org with sasl.
        >
        > If users, sends mail to other domain, postfix should be send using
        > classical smtp without authentication.
        >
        > Is there a howto or help for me?

        http://www.postfix.org/SOHO_README.html#client_sasl_sender

        Wietse