Re: Add Email Addresses to Safe-Senders List Automatically?

  • Patrick Ben Koetter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      I answered on the amavisd list.

      p@rick

      --
      [*] sys4 AG

      http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
      Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

    • Christopher Kurtis Koeber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
        Thank you. Responded to you as well...

        Regards,

        Christopher Kurtis Koeber

        --
        [*] sys4 AG

        http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
        Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      • Robert Schetterer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
          Am 11.07.2013 00:38, schrieb Christopher Kurtis Koeber:
          > Hello,
          >

          > **I asked this question on the amavisd-users list but I thought I might
          > ask here just in case**
          >

          > I have a rather simple request/idea that I am not sure if it is
          > implemented in AmavisD/SpamAssasin/Postfix:
          >

          > Is there a way to automatically add email addresses to the
          > “score_sender_maps” based on who people REPLY to? Right now I am using a
          > flat file for email address blacklisting/whitelisting but I am wondering
          > if there is a way the AmavisD/SpamAssasin/Postfix system can add an
          > email address to the file based on an outgoing email.
          >

          > The end-goal is this; if an email is replied to automatically the email
          > address is whitelisted.

          perhaps look here

          http://mailfud.org/postpals/

          but i thought something equal is allready in amavis
          i ll have to investigate again

          > Let me know if that is realistic or not.
          >

          > Thank you for your time.
          >

          > Regards,
          >

          > Christopher Kurtis Koeber

          Best Regards