How to configure virtual users

  • SONNY LASKAR
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      Dear All,

      I need to configure virtual users on a CentOS platform with
      postfix/dovecot/postfixadmin/mysql.

      I have referred lots of tutorials online but none seems to work.
      Everytime it fails while searching for users in the mysql tables.

      Please let me know the link of a proper document for configuring virtual users.

      Thanks

      --
      Regards
      Sonny
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
        On 07/11/2013 02:51 PM, SONNY LASKAR wrote:
        > Please let me know the link of a proper document for configuring virtual users.

        http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html

        Peter