Re: Where can I get a list of X-Spam-Status definitions?

  • Robert Schetterer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 2:46 PM
      Am 10.07.2013 23:30, schrieb Taylor-Marie K. Kawai:
      > Hello List,
      >
      > Not 100% about Postfix, but I was wondering if anybody knew of a webpage
      > where I can get a list of definitions for X-Spam-Status headers. In
      > particular, right now I am wondering what FM_IS_IT_OUR_ACCOUNT means.

      http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/rules/branches/3.2/72_active.cf

      ##{ FM_IS_IT_OUR_ACCOUNT
      meta FM_IS_IT_OUR_ACCOUNT (__YOUR_ACCOUNT && __MANY_RECIPS)
      describe FM_IS_IT_OUR_ACCOUNT Is it our account?
      ##} FM_IS_IT_OUR_ACCOUNT

      http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SaUpdateBackend

      The Active List

      The active list, in the form of the file rules/active.list is checked in
      to SVN trunk, and is used by build/mkrules to determine which rules are
      active.

      Rules marked active, and their dependencies (if they're meta rules),
      are written to rules/72_active.cf;

      try ask on the spamassassin list

      > I've tried a few pages and catting *.pre files but I could not find a
      > definition. Would appreciate any clues.
      >
      > Thanks!

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer