Re: permit ip, reject domain

  • Feel Zhou
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 8, 2013
      Thanks for Noel Jones
      About "ip match domain", It's working now.

      /etc/postfix/main.cf
          smtpd_sender_restrictions =
              check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/enforce_ip_match_domain
          smtpd_restriction_classes =
              example
          example = check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/example.domain
              reject
      /etc/postfix/enforce_ip_match_domain
          IP    example
      /etc/postfix/example.domain
          example.com    OK

      I have another restrictions, It's working before

      /etc/postfix/main.cf
          smtpd_sender_restrictions =
              check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_reject_addr_check
      /etc/postfix/sender_reject_addr_check
          baduser@... REJECT

      After I set "ip match domain" restrictions , "badsender" restrictions do not working
      How can I let both restrictions working together
      Thanks a lot

      2013/6/7 Noel Jones <njones@...>
      On 6/6/2013 9:36 PM, Feel Zhou wrote:
      > Thanks Noel
      >
      > one more thing, How to setting one IP bind two or three domain
      >
      > Thanks a lot

      >     # require_sender_A
      >     A.example.com <http://A.example.com>  OK
         C.example.com OK