Re: delivery status notification (DNS)

  • Pol Hallen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2013
      > Do you have a AV scanner or some other after queue content filter? If
      > yes postfix is maybe telling you that the message has been transfered
      > to this next hop. IMHO you should ditch DSN because no one is
      > using/allowing it anyway, so trying to get it right is a fruitless
      > effort.

      Hello and thanks for reply :-) Yep: I've spamc and now that I think, the
      replied mail is:

      The mail system

      <test@test-domain>: delivery via spamassassin: delivered via spamassassin
      service

      It's correct for postfix (because has delivered message to spamassassin).

      thanks

      Pol
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2013
        Pol Hallen:
        > > Do you have a AV scanner or some other after queue content filter? If
        > > yes postfix is maybe telling you that the message has been transfered
        > > to this next hop. IMHO you should ditch DSN because no one is
        > > using/allowing it anyway, so trying to get it right is a fruitless
        > > effort.
        >
        > Hello and thanks for reply :-) Yep: I've spamc and now that I think, the
        > replied mail is:
        >
        > The mail system
        >
        > <test@test-domain>: delivery via spamassassin: delivered via spamassassin
        > service
        >
        > It's correct for postfix (because has delivered message to spamassassin).

        If you have spamassassin on 127.0.0.1, then add that address to your
        smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps table.