Re: exclude 127.0.0.1 from smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 6 3:57 PM
      Viktor Dukhovni:
      > On Sat, Jul 06, 2013 at 03:46:48PM +0200, Pol Hallen wrote:
      >
      > > So, what should be do? I'm confused :-/
      > >
      > > How clone submission service?
      >
      > I already answered this question, in my original follow-up to
      > Wietse's advice, which indeed works on Solaris, and various other
      > systems, but not on Linux where wildcard listeners preclude
      > per-address listeners on the same port (otherwise an X11 server
      > listening on port 6000 may be intercepted by rogue listeners that
      > listen on port 6000 at each of the machine's actual interface
      > addresses). So the Linux behaviour is actually sensible for a
      > change :-)

      I don't buy that argument. If their purpose was to address rogue
      listeners, then they would have compared the UIDs that create the
      sockets.

      As it is now, no user, not even root, can override their own wildcard
      bind with a more specific bind. And that is a bug.

      Wietse
    • Pol Hallen
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 7 9:32 AM
        > As it is now, no user, not even root, can override their own wildcard
        > bind with a more specific bind. And that is a bug.

        thanks all for help! :-)

        I uncannily solved put "may" rather than "encrypted"

        Pol