two mail servers

  • Andrew Ho
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
      I run into problem of setting this.

      I have two mail servers, one for each domain.
      I need email to be received for one domain to make a copy and
      forwarded to the other mail server of another domain.

      Any suggestions?
    • Robert Schetterer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
        Am 06.07.2013 04:29, schrieb Andrew Ho:
        > I run into problem of setting this.
        >
        > I have two mail servers, one for each domain.
        > I need email to be received for one domain to make a copy and
        > forwarded to the other mail server of another domain.
        >
        > Any suggestions?

        you may read docs on

        http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html

        always_bcc, recipient_bcc_maps,sender_bcc_maps

        Best Regards
        MfG Robert Schetterer

        --
        [*] sys4 AG

        http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
        Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      • Andrew Ho
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2013
          On 07/06/2013 02:00 AM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
          > Am 06.07.2013 04:29, schrieb Andrew Ho:
          >> I run into problem of setting this.
          >>
          >> I have two mail servers, one for each domain.
          >> I need email to be received for one domain to make a copy and
          >> forwarded to the other mail server of another domain.
          >>
          >> Any suggestions?
          >>
          > you may read docs on
          >
          > http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html
          >
          > always_bcc, ,sender_bcc_maps