RE: multiple auth methods for smtpd

  • Bart J. Smit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      From: owner-postfix-users@... [mailto:owner-postfix-users@...] On Behalf Of Ram
      Sent: 03 July 2013 05:44
      To: Postfix users
      Subject: multiple auth methods for smtpd

      Is it possible to use 2 different methods of authentication on smtpd based on userids

      Some users authentication against ldap , some authenticate against say a database

      You can authenticate against PAM and plug in the directories at the back of that. We run postfix with Active Directory and local accounts that way.

      Bart...
    • LuKreme
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
        On 03 Jul 2013, at 01:29 , "Bart J. Smit" <bart@...> wrote:

> [...]

        And we do the same for local accounts and mysql maps

        --
        Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to
        show you any stinking badges.