multiple auth methods for smtpd

  • Ram
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
      Is it possible to use 2 different methods of authentication on smtpd
      based on userids

      Some users authentication against ldap , some authenticate against say a
      database
    • Bart J. Smit
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
        Is it possible to use 2 different methods of authentication on smtpd based on userids

        Some users authentication against ldap , some authenticate against say a database

        You can authenticate against PAM and plug in the directories at the back of that. We run postfix with Active Directory and local accounts that way.

        Bart...
      • LuKreme
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
          On 03 Jul 2013, at 01:29 , "Bart J. Smit" <bart@...> wrote:

> [...]

          And we do the same for local accounts and mysql maps

          --
          Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to
          show you any stinking badges.