Re: myhostname and PTR

  • Titanus Eramius
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
      Thank you for the replys, they are very helpful.

      I "own" this domain, and the danish handler of .dk allows all settings
      in DNS to be altered, but the hosting provider does not. All records
      besides PTR is within my control at the provider, so I guess it's a
      design decision they have taken, and I will contact them about this.

      Cheers