timed out while receiving the initial server greeting message

  • Selcuk Yazar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi,

      How can i solve this message. when i see  this message in mailq, our mail delivery getting too slow. is windows_tcp_scaling thing work ?

      thanks in advance

      --
      Selçuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
        Selcuk Yazar:
        > Hi,
        >
        > How can i solve this message. when i see this message in mailq, our mail
        > delivery getting too slow. is windows_tcp_scaling thing work ?

        Make a network recording for a connection to the problem site. For
        example, see http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#sniffer

        Someone on the mailing list can explain what the output means.