Re: MySQL tables and official documenttation

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
      Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh:
      > > > Unfortunately, i created my tables according to the older tutorial, i
      > > > search in dovecot.org and postfix.org but i didn't find any official
      > > > documentation for tables.

      Postfix does not require any specific table organization. Postfix
      requires only that the table can be queried with the mechanisms
      that are described in mysql_table(5).

      These queries make the translation from the MySQL table to Postfix's
      (name, value) view of the world. As long as the queries produce the
      result that Postfix needs, the underlying table can have any form.