Re: postscreen and Google

    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2013
      LuKreme:
      > > Don't enable the "after 220" tests, or wait until whitelisting
      > > is stable. Given that Google has many servers, manual whitelisting
      > > is not a long-term solution.
      >
      > After looking at my log files I?ve disabled all the ?after 220?
      > test for now. Looking forward to the stable whitelisting support
      > in the 2.11 when that?s released.

      postscreen 2.11 DNS-based whitelisting is finished. It also eliminates
      most of the postscreen_greet_wait delay for whitelisted sites.

      My settings are relatively generous, but they don't have to stop
      all spam. I still rely on smtpd_mumble_restrictions and so on.

      postscreen_dnsbl_action = enforce
      postscreen_dnsbl_sites = zen.spamhaus.org*2 bl.spamcop.net*1
      b.barracudacentral.org*1 list.dnswl.org=127.0.[0..255].[1..3]*-2
      postscreen_dnsbl_threshold = 2
      postscreen_dnsbl_ttl = 1h (the default)
      postscreen_dnsbl_whitelist_threshold = -1