mailman relay access deny

  • Mustafa Akgul
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2013
      Hello,
      I ahve just upgrdaed debian to current wheezy. I tried to use old configuration files of mailman and postfix

      I have siöpied a lot, but mailman/postfix does not deliver to list members

      I am having "relaya ccess denied" messages

      I have in transport map file
      domain mailman:

      I any ideas, pointers ?

      Regards
      Mustafa Akgul
    • Stan Hoeppner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2013
        On 5/30/2013 1:41 PM, Mustafa Akgul wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I ahve just upgrdaed debian to current wheezy. I tried to use old configuration files of mailman and postfix
        >
        > I have siöpied a lot, but mailman/postfix does not deliver to list members
        >
        > I am having "relaya ccess denied" messages
        >
        > I have in transport map file
        > domain mailman:
        >

        > I any ideas, pointers ?

        You haven't provided sufficient information.

        Start here: http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail

        --
        Stan