Re: sent mail to the mail list which contains myself

  • Charles Marcus
    Message 1 of 9 , May 30, 2013
      On 2013-05-29 7:20 PM, LuKreme <kremels@...> wrote:
      > On 29 May 2013, at 01:03 , Bu Xiaobing <bushurui@...> wrote:
      >> Else if we choose mailman, the mail lists or mail groups will maintained by mailman, and then we cannot maintain members in lists by one administrator.
      > Why not? Mailman is quite simple to maintain.

      Mailman 3 (which is currently at beta 3 release, and quite stable from
      what I hear) is able to use external sources for maintaining list and
      list membership data, and the word is it would be relatively easy for an
      LDAP adapter to be written - and indeed, I hear it is already planned,
      but if you (or someone else) beats them to it, I'm sure they'd
      appreciate it.

      Bottom line... it would be doable, if you and or someone or more on your
      team are comfortable using beta software and 'rolling your own' as far
      as installing it and getting it working...

      --

      Best regards,

      Charles