Re: postfix ssl errors in log, what does they mean?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2013
      Marko Weber | ZBF:
      > hello ,
      >
      > i find many of these in my mail.log:
      >
      > May 16 14:27:33 mail opendkim[2926]: 119CA2FB20: s=dktest
      > d=porcupine.org SSL error:04091068:rsa routines:INT_RSA_VERIFY:bad
      > signature
      >
      > is my openssl broken or something else glitchy? or does this mean the
      > dkim from porcupine.org ist invalid?

      The DKIM verifier says that the DKIM signature does not match
      the message. This appears to be a problem with the postfix list
      majordomo or content filter.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2013
        Wietse Venema:
        > Marko Weber | ZBF:
        > > hello ,
        > >
        > > i find many of these in my mail.log:
        > >
        > > May 16 14:27:33 mail opendkim[2926]: 119CA2FB20: s=dktest
        > > d=porcupine.org SSL error:04091068:rsa routines:INT_RSA_VERIFY:bad
        > > signature
        > >
        > > is my openssl broken or something else glitchy? or does this mean the
        > > dkim from porcupine.org ist invalid?
        >
        > The DKIM verifier says that the DKIM signature does not match
        > the message. This appears to be a problem with the postfix list
        > majordomo or content filter.

        My mistake. The signature broke because my submission had Sender:
        wietse@..., which the list manager deletes and replaces
        with Sender: owner-postfix-users@....