virtual delivery and catch-all at a time

  • Sebastian Krajenski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      virtual delivery and catch-all at a time

      Hello everybody,

      I have an issue which I did not find covered in a manual so far, I hope you can help:

      (We're using postfix 2.7.x from Debian Squeeze)

      main.cf:

      [...]

      virtual_mailbox_domains = company.de

      virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-users-company.cf

      virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_maps, ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases-company.cf

      (Both ldap-files are for the normal existing people in the company.)

      /etc/postfix/virtual_alias_maps

      [...]

      special@...  special@...

      /etc/postfix/transport:

      [...]

      special@... smtp:[external-server.de]

      (put it to an external SMTP host, because it needs special treatment)

      This works great.

      Problem:

      But, how can I achieve the same effect above for an "catch-all" address within the virtual_domain?

      => Like, ALL _undefined_ addresses "*@..." go to destination smtp:[external-server.de] ?

      Many thanks in advance!

      Best regards,

      Sebastian