- I state that are impractical to Ubuntu and Linux.
I need to configure a mail server on Ubuntu with Webmin and Postfix, but I
can not figure out how to do the following very simple things.
My requirement is to create a mail server with one or more domains, and one
or more e-mail accounts for each domain: I need to activate the
authentication of outgoing mail via username and password (the same as
input) and be able to send email from other host on the web, using the mail
server's host name
1. How do I can create a domain? (eg. pippo.com)
2. How do I can create a mailbox on a domain, with its password? (eg.
3. How do I set up the server so that it accepts the use SMTP from any PC on
4. How do I set the outgoing mail authentication with the same credentials
of the incoming? (address as username and password)
Can someone explain how to do? Preferably via the webmin interface, but
that's okay also manually editing the configuration file.
View this message in context: http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Postfix-configuration-tp58043.html
Sent from the Postfix Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.