Re: filtering return-path :

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3 11:49 PM
      Frank Bonnet skrev den 2013-05-03 21:32:
      > answer to myself :-)

      reply to you now here

      > I finally decided to use a body_checks map

      is it only google.com in body ?, not return-path ?

      but if its body, why not learn how to create an clamav signature now ?
      :)

    • Benny Pedersen
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 12:30 AM
        Noel Jones skrev den 2013-05-03 16:30:

        > ## sender.pcre file contents:
        > /@google\.com$/ REJECT suspicious @... sender address

        http://dmarcian.com/spf-survey/google.com

        no need to hard-reject it, are there legit google spam anywhere ?

      • Benny Pedersen
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4 12:38 AM
          Noel Jones skrev den 2013-05-03 16:36:

          > No. This isn't perl.

          have you seen google.com spam where it gets spf pass ?