Skip header_checks for selected users only

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 12:42 PM
      Hi all.

      I have received reports from users that mail originating from Russia have been
      blocked. I am indeed blocking cyrillic encoding via header_checks (because it's
      usually been spam) and as a solution I would like to implement an opt-out
      system.
      Is it possible? Can I have some users skip header_checks? How so?

      Pastebins:
      postconf -n: http://g2z.me/4ba3f
      header_checks: http://g2z.me/ec5b5

      Thanks!

      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 1:40 PM
        On 5/2/2013 2:42 PM, Chris wrote:
        > Hi all.
        >
        > I have received reports from users that mail originating from Russia have been
        > blocked. I am indeed blocking cyrillic encoding via header_checks (because it's
        > usually been spam) and as a solution I would like to implement an opt-out
        > system.
        > Is it possible? Can I have some users skip header_checks? How so?

        There is no bypass nor whitelist mechanism for header_checks. You'll
        need to remove the offending check and find another way to block the
        unwanted mail.