New Postfix log analyzer tool V0.9.13 released (PostgreSQL DB 9.2.x based)

  • Nicolas HAHN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013

      Dear Community,

      Version 0.9.13 of the tool has been released.

      My tool is able to parse Postfix Logs (version < 2.8 for now), generates statistics, propose you a great EXTJS 4.1.3 Web 2.0 interface, offers powerfull search features and so on...

      It is also able to parse Microsoft Exchange Server Logs (when used as a MUA, haven't tested when also used as a MTA) and correlate with Postfix logs.

      README including versionning info as well as archive are available there:

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-itools/files/X-Itools%20releases/E-mail%20Log%20Search%20Engine/

      I plan to adapt it for Postfix versions > 2.8 logs in the comming days, and I hope except the QID, the format of the logs is the same :-)

      I'm available if you wish to answer questions and provide information/support as I need to create and provide complete set of documentations.

      Kind regards,
      Nicolas

    • Birta Levente
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
        On 23/04/2013 23:29, Nicolas HAHN wrote:
        > Dear Community,
        >
        > *Version 0.9.13* of the tool has been released.
        >
        > My tool is able to parse Postfix Logs (version < 2.8 for now), generates
        > statistics, propose you a great EXTJS 4.1.3 Web 2.0 interface, offers
        > powerfull search features and so on...
        >
        > It is also able to parse Microsoft Exchange Server Logs (when used as a
        > MUA, haven't tested when also used as a MTA) and correlate with Postfix
        > logs.
        >
        > README including versionning info as well as archive are available there:
        >
        > https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-itools/files/X-Itools%20releases/E-mail%20Log%20Search%20Engine/
        >
        > I plan to adapt it for Postfix versions > 2.8 logs in the comming days,
        > and I hope except the QID, the format of the logs is the same :-)
        >
        > I'm available if you wish to answer questions and provide
        > information/support as I need to create and provide complete set of
        > documentations.
        >
        > Kind regards,
        > Nicolas

        I wish to try it, but I use 2.10 with long queue ID

        Just wait until support it.

        Levi