Re: Multiple owners in smtpd_sender_login_maps

  • Reindl Harald
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      Am 19.04.2013 10:44, schrieb Ram:
      > I have a requirement of 2 different users using the same sender email address
      >
      > I found a very old patch for doing this in postfix.
      > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.devel/4
      >
      > Is this patch still the only way of doing multiple owners

      why does this need a patch?

      we are doing this since years with a mysql-table and the query returns
      a list of allowed login-names
      smtpd_sender_login_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-senderaccess.cf

      http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html
      In all cases the result of table lookup must be either "not found" or a
      list of SASL login names separated by comma and/or whitespace
    • lst_hoe02@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
        Zitat von Ram <ram@...>:

        > I have a requirement of 2 different users using the same sender
        > email address
        >
        > I found a very old patch for doing this in postfix.
        > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.devel/4
        >
        > Is this patch still the only way of doing multiple owners

        Not sure why you like to patch. From the documentation:

        In all cases the result of table lookup must be either "not found" or
        a list of SASL login names separated by comma and/or whitespace

        So simply doing

        localpart@mailaddress login-name1, login-name2

        in the lookup table should do the trick.

        Regards

        Andreas