Re: sender_canonical_maps does not work sin ce I've installed amavisd-new + clamav + spamas sassin

  • Timo Röhling
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
      Am 2013-04-17 10:00, schrieb Frank Bonnet:
      > -o local_header_rewrite_clients=

      http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html:

      NOTE: Postfix versions 2.2 and later rewrite message headers from
      remote SMTP clients only if the client matches the
      local_header_rewrite_clients parameter, or if the
      remote_header_rewrite_domain configuration parameter specifies a
      non-empty value. To get the behavior before Postfix 2.2, specify
      "local_header_rewrite_clients = static:all"

      -Timo
    • Frank Bonnet
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
        On 04/17/2013 10:08 AM, Timo Röhling wrote:
        > Am 2013-04-17 10:00, schrieb Frank Bonnet:
        >> -o local_header_rewrite_clients=
        >
        > http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html:
        >
        > NOTE: Postfix versions 2.2 and later rewrite message headers from
        > remote SMTP clients only if the client matches the
        > local_header_rewrite_clients parameter, or if the
        > remote_header_rewrite_domain configuration parameter specifies a
        > non-empty value. To get the behavior before Postfix 2.2, specify
        > "local_header_rewrite_clients = static:all"
        >
        > -Timo

        YEP ! it works :-) thanks a lot !

        Frank