Re: problem talking to server private/tlsmgr: Resource temporarily unavailable

  • Stan Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
      On 4/9/2013 3:18 AM, gloriamh wrote:
      > Hello!
      >
      > We're experiencing the same kind of problem. Did you find the cause of the
      > problem? Is there some log we can activate to help us diagnose it?

      > Sent from the Postfix Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

      You're replying to a message that is 9 months old. You are doing so
      through the nabble web forum, which nobody here reads. In other words,
      nobody has any idea what your problem is. Do not use the nabble web
      forum to participate.

      If you'd like to discuss your problem, join the postfix-users mailing
      list, read the instructions that will be sent to you upon your
      subscription, and follow them.

      --
      Stan
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
        gloriamh:
        > We're experiencing the same kind of problem. Did you find the cause of the
        > problem? Is there some log we can activate to help us diagnose it?

        The most likely explanation is that tls_random_source uses a blocking
        random device (traditionally named as /dev/random). Postfix needs
        a non-blocking random device (traditionally named as /dev/urandom).

        Wietse
      • Glòria Martínez
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
          Thanks! We're already using /dev/urandom. We've installed haveged, to
          increase the available entropy. Let's see if this works...