Re: problem talking to server private/tlsmgr: Resource temporarily unavailable

  • gloriamh
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hello!

      We're experiencing the same kind of problem. Did you find the cause of the
      problem? Is there some log we can activate to help us diagnose it?

      Thanks!

    • Stan Hoeppner
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
        On 4/9/2013 3:18 AM, gloriamh wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > We're experiencing the same kind of problem. Did you find the cause of the
        > problem? Is there some log we can activate to help us diagnose it?

        > Sent from the Postfix Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

        You're replying to a message that is 9 months old. You are doing so
        through the nabble web forum, which nobody here reads. In other words,
        nobody has any idea what your problem is. Do not use the nabble web
        forum to participate.

        If you'd like to discuss your problem, join the postfix-users mailing
        list, read the instructions that will be sent to you upon your
        subscription, and follow them.

        --
        Stan
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
          gloriamh:
          > We're experiencing the same kind of problem. Did you find the cause of the
          > problem? Is there some log we can activate to help us diagnose it?

          The most likely explanation is that tls_random_source uses a blocking
          random device (traditionally named as /dev/random). Postfix needs
          a non-blocking random device (traditionally named as /dev/urandom).

          Wietse
        • Glòria Martínez
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
            Thanks! We're already using /dev/urandom. We've installed haveged, to
            increase the available entropy. Let's see if this works...