Get tags in master.cf

  • Alfredo Saldanha
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 7:08 AM
      Hi there,

      I'd like to know if is possible to get the specific tag information in the message using master.cf.
      For example:

      bsmtp unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=Fq. user=foo argv=/usr/local/sbin/bsmtp -f $sender $nexthop $recipient
      I can get the sender, nexthop and recipient.

      Can I get a specific tag value? For example: X-DSPAM-Signature: 515f115c215766079113825

      BR,

      Junix
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 8:07 AM
        Alfredo Saldanha:
        > bsmtp unix - n n - - pipe
        > flags=Fq. user=foo argv=/usr/local/sbin/bsmtp -f $sender $nexthop $recipient
        >
        > I can get the sender, nexthop and recipient.

        As described in the pipe(8) manpage the $name macros provide
        information from the message envelope, and from SMTP protocol
        commands. They do not provide information from message content.
        Message content is provided on standard input.

        Wietse
      • Alfredo Saldanha
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 8:16 AM
          Thank you Wietse.

          Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 8 de abril de 2013 12:07:46
          Assunto: Re: Get tags in master.cf

          Alfredo Saldanha: