Re: need advice

  • Muhammad Yousuf Khan
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
      Thanks, i sincerely appreciate all the suggestions that will help me to choose a good option for our requirement.

      Regards

      Myk

      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM, Robert Schetterer <rs@...> wrote:
      Am 01.04.2013 16:59, schrieb Muhammad Yousuf Khan:
      > i have been working on Postfix dovecot etc for couple of months and
      > suddenly my my management ask the question that they want to sync mobile
      > device calendar along with i map. i am sure about IMAP i can implement
      > this with no issues but calendar sync is something that i am looking for.
      >  so the criteria is to sync all calender items on android and iphone and
      > outlook etc.
      > so what you please have to suggest.
      > and obviously no option of third party like google calender etc.
      > we are looking for some centralized solution
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > MYk

      calender sync is no imap or smtp function
      its most http based ,go Horde webmail or i.e sogo
      your question is off topic postfix or i.e dovecot

      http://www.horde.org/apps/kronolith/screenshots
      http://www.sogo.nu/english.html

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer