Re: need advice

  • Simon Brereton
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 11:02 AM

      On 1 Apr 2013 18:16, "Patrick Lists" <postfix-list@...> wrote:

      > On 04/01/2013 04:59 PM, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
      >>
      >> so what you please have to suggest.
      >> and obviously no option of third party like google calender etc.
      >> we are looking for some centralized solution
      >

      > In addition to the previous suggestions you can also check out Zarafa and Open-Xchange.

      In addition to all the other options you've been given.com horde.org supports ActiveSync and synchronises mail,  calendar, address books and tasks/notes.

      Simon

    • Robert Schetterer
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 1:56 PM
        Am 01.04.2013 16:59, schrieb Muhammad Yousuf Khan:
        > i have been working on Postfix dovecot etc for couple of months and
        > suddenly my my management ask the question that they want to sync mobile
        > device calendar along with i map. i am sure about IMAP i can implement
        > this with no issues but calendar sync is something that i am looking for.
        > so the criteria is to sync all calender items on android and iphone and
        > outlook etc.
        > so what you please have to suggest.
        > and obviously no option of third party like google calender etc.
        > we are looking for some centralized solution
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > MYk

        calender sync is no imap or smtp function
        its most http based ,go Horde webmail or i.e sogo
        your question is off topic postfix or i.e dovecot

        http://www.horde.org/apps/kronolith/screenshots
        http://www.sogo.nu/english.html

        Best Regards
        MfG Robert Schetterer

        --
        [*] sys4 AG

        http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
        Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      • Muhammad Yousuf Khan
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1 11:00 PM
          Thanks, i sincerely appreciate all the suggestions that will help me to choose a good option for our requirement.

          Regards

          Myk