Re: smtp_sender_dependent_authentication help

  • Reindl Harald
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 30, 2013
      Am 30.03.2013 17:03, schrieb Dennis Putnam:
      > Here's 2 (the ones I use the most) where bottom posting gets complaints.
      >
      > rushtalk@...
      > cufsalumni-list@...

      refer this idiots to some examples like:
      http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines#Proper_posting_style
      http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html

      and look at this message to understand the problem

      * you write a message
      * you become a answer at bottom
      * you answer on top

      how do you imagine that anybody can follow the thread?