Re: Distributed Postfix

  • Gaby L
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2013
        I have refered to split only postfix functions,but for it ,is need create coherent users system.
       For example if I create one user in gmail system,this user physical is stored only one central machine then is accesed through diverse distribute mechanism (same DNS),or is replicate in all machine?

      thanks