Vaction for Virtual Domains?

  • craig.postfix@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hi,

      Product:
      postfix-2.6.6-2.2.el6_1.x86_64

      We used to use the old vacation package for ages
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/vacation/. However since moving to
      virtual domains, I've had to move away from this product (as virtual
      domains don't support .forward files).

      Has anyone else found a solution?

      cya

      Craig
    • Reindl Harald
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
        Am 27.03.2013 00:03, schrieb craig.postfix@...:
        > Product:
        > postfix-2.6.6-2.2.el6_1.x86_64
        >

        > We used to use the old vacation package for ages
        > http://sourceforge.net/projects/vacation/. However since moving to
        > virtual domains, I've had to move away from this product (as virtual
        > domains don't support .forward files).
        >
        > Has anyone else found a solution?

        sieve on dovecot-lmtp / dbmail-lmtp
        vacation is not really the job of the MTA