Policyd Information

  • santosh malavade
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hi All,

      I initially posted the following query pertaining to the policyd on their mailing list, however, i did not get any response.

      I have the following questions pertaining to policyd :

      Is there any testing utility available with policyd, to check the policy configuration ?
      Is there any document that explains policyd debug logging ?

      One more query, after confirming my subscription to the policyd mailing list, I tried sending message to the list.  It bounced back, with the following message :

      Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.7.1 Mail (id-36392-06252) appears to be unsolicited, please resend with the code yju1y5yq appended to email subject and ask to have your sender email whitelisted (the code yju1y5yq changes each 24 hours).

      This message says that I can send message to the list after appending the relevant code  to email subject.  May, I know how this feature works ?

      Rgds,

      Santosh
    • santosh malavade
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
        Hi All,

        Isn't here anyone who is using Policyd server ?

        Rgds,

        Santosh

        From: santoshmalavade@...
        To: postfix-users@...
        Subject: Policyd Information
        Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:09:19 +0530

        Hi All,

[...]

      • Charles Marcus
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
          On 2013-03-29 4:42 AM, santosh malavade <santoshmalavade@...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > Isn't here anyone who is using Policyd server ?

          I'm sure there are plenty, but I'm not one... however, the reason you
          may not have received a response is this is the postfix list, not the
          policyd list, which is where you should be asking this question...

          --

          Best regards,

          Charles
        • Benny Pedersen
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
            santosh malavade skrev den 2013-03-29 09:42:

            > Isn't here anyone who is using Policyd server ?

            policyd or postfix does not add Diagnostic-Code

            so provide postconf -n or show policyd.conf, else you have to ask
            mailhoster that adds Diagnostic-Code