dictionary-attack

  • Ejaz
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 23, 2013

      How do I configure my postfix not to accept the emails which sent on invalid address?,  since morning we have been noticed that there  huge spam dictionary attack on our server, all originated emails are  from random IPs and random from address to the invalid recipient.

      Thanks in advance for you kind help in regards to the control such spam emails.

      Regards,
      __________________
      Mohammed Ejaz
      Sr,Systems Administrator
      Middle East Internet Company (CYBERIA)

    • Benny Pedersen
      Message 48 of 48 , Apr 7, 2013
        On 2013-03-27 23:11, Matthew Hall wrote:

        > I ran into a bit of an issue trying out fqrdns.pcre as recommended
        > here in this thread. The header in the file recommended adding it
        > into
        > smtpd_client_restrictions. However if I place it there, I end up
        > rejecting mail even from SASL authenticated client devices, if they
        > also match a rule in fqrdns.pcre.

        add permit_sasl_authenticated before fqrdns.pcre testing