Re: always_bcc

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 21, 2013
      Jumping Mouse:
      > Wietse,
      > What do you mean by: "(I warned you that it is VERY rudimentary.
      > There is no "DUNNO"special result value that forces a lookup
      > failure)." What does this look like in a real world scenario?
      > What are the potential drawbacks?

      I described a solution with configuration file examples. It does
      what it does: exclude two sender addresses with a nested if/endif
      construct.

      In an ideal world, this solution would be nicer. You would specify
      three rules: one rule for each excluded sender address, and one
      wild-card rule for everyone else. But the word is not ideal, and
      therefore I will not decribe the nicer solution in detail.