Re: relay_recipient_maps and transport_maps

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2013
      On 3/20/2013 1:22 PM, Jon A. wrote:
      > Excellent, thanks very much for the advice Noel. In particular,
      > glad to hear wildcard entries won't open me up to accepting more
      > than desired!

      I didn't address wildcards...

      The wildcard syntax for transport_maps is different from that used
      in relay_recipient_maps, so a wildcard transport or a domain
      transport shouldn't defeat recipient validation in relay_recipient_maps.

      > I'll split up transport and implement as you suggest ;) I am
      > trying hard to avoid makefiles for my pretty static configurations,
      > but I'll keep that in mind if the box configurations start differing
      > too much.

      Don't knock Makefiles -- they're a great way to automate simple
      multi-step processes, and they're easy to set up (although a first
      attempt might take a few tries due to the unique syntax).