Re: smtp_tls_security_level = may combined wit smtp_tls_policy_maps

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2013
      On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 07:20:24PM -0400, JL Hill wrote:

      > My apologies, I grabbed the wrong snippet of log file (same host, different
      > server). Here is the entire connection log (I changed only the domain name
      > and xxx'd the ip address):

      No, don't apologize, in fact you grabbed exactly the right logs then,
      and the wrong logs now. With TLS for "example.com" disabled the logs
      with the "STARTTLS offer" are exactly how Postfix behaves with TLS
      disabled and:

      smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = yes

      For peace of mind, set that parameter to no, and if you for some
      reason want TLS off for some domain, place:

      example.com none

      in the policy table, you've already seen it work.