Re: Spam milters

  • Bastian Blank
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 02:47:34PM -0600, The Doctor wrote:
      > I want to avoid perl-ware like amavisd and MailScanner

      Why? Okay, MailScanner is out of question anyway, because it modifies
      Postfix queue in unsafe ways. But why not Perl?

      > Any recommendations for a milter that would drop high spam?

      You are comparing apples with oranges. What do you need, want, or
      whatever?

      https://www.milter.org/milters/antispam/alphabetical/1
      lists several.

      Bastian

      --
      There is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.
      -- Spock, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
        Am 14.03.2013 21:47, schrieb The Doctor:
        > I want to avoid perl-ware like amavisd and MailScanner
        >
        > Any recommendations for a milter that would drop high spam?

        spamass-milter

        http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/spamass-milt/

        works nice here

        Best Regards
        MfG Robert Schetterer

        --
        [*] sys4 AG

        http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
        Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      • Benny Pedersen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 15, 2013
          The Doctor skrev den 2013-03-14 21:47:
          > I want to avoid perl-ware like amavisd and MailScanner
          >
          > Any recommendations for a milter that would drop high spam?

          clamav-milter with 3dr party signatures

          http://www.sanesecurity.com/