Re: Relay mail from trusted addresses without milter processing?

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
      Percy Kwong skrev den 2013-03-14 14:18:
      > Good Morning,

      its nite here :)

      > I have a question regarding Mail Relay that I haven't been able to
      > find much clarity on.

      see clamav-milter.conf for LocalNet

      just be carefull not to allow to much

      btw postfix 2.3.3 is very very very old lady :=)
    • Percy Kwong
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
        Good Evening!

        I did post to clamav-users as well. I originally looked at the LocalNet
        solution on clamav-milter.conf with little luck on how to declare the
        proper syntax for multiple hosts / ranges.

        Go figure.. It actually worked this time. (I just happened to watch the
        log for a bit longer than I usually do).

        I had multiple LocalNet declarations in my milter.conf file.

        One had whitespace delimited while the others were "one per line"

        Apparently, LocalNet is not no longer whitespace delimited, but simply
        "one per line".

        **sigh** at least it works.. lol.

        Cheers!

        -Percy

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
          Percy Kwong skrev den 2013-03-14 15:18:

          > **sigh** at least it works.. lol.

          forward to postfix 2.10.x as next problem ? :)
        • Percy Kwong
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
            yeah.. I just have to get around to recompiling and creating an rpm for
            centos / RHEL. It's just a relay for now and doesn't require much more
            than what it's doing. I'm currently having a "dickens" of a time
            dealing with a spammer that decided to target us with their "bot net".
            Fun Fun.. lol. :)